Norfolk, Virginia Beach:
- Take I 264 W, and follow signs for the Downtown Tunnel;
- Immediately when coming out of the tunnel, take the first right Exit 7, towards Downtown Portsmouth.
It will almost be a U-turn.
- Follow the round-a-bout
around to the left on to Court St.
- Go four
blocks and turn right on to North St.
- The inn will be on the second block, second building on the left.
There is a Scottish flag flying to greet you.
From Richmond, VA and points north:
- Follow 95 South to I 64 East. When you get close
to Hampton Take I 664 south exit to the Monitor Merrimac
tunnel, approximately 3 miles.
- After crossing the bridge-tunnel take exit 9 towards Portsmouth
via route 164.Go approximately 5 miles and follow the signs for downtown Portsmouth
- This is
now Route 58. Follow the signs for downtown Portsmouth and
take London Blvd exit. Stay on London
for approximately 2 miles until you come to the junction of London
and Crawford. (The waterfront should be directly ahead of you) .
- Take a left on Crawford, one block, take a left on North. (There is
a monument in the middle of the road and the Renaissance Hotel on the right).
- We are the fifth building on the right-222 North. There is a Scottish
flag flying to greet you.